The development and application of new technology in the industry are vital. Aspects such as the development of more efficient spray application and evaluation methods are central to pest and disease control. Coupled with this is the use of artificial intelligence and advanced analytical methods. Current
research addresses a number of these issues and new technologies are emerging. The integration of industry data into an industry-wide database is an example of this.
- Matthew Addison
- Dr Pia Addison
- Dr Gideon van Zyl
- Dr Francois Bekker
- Mr Quintus Deacon – MSc student
- SAFJ Oct/Nov 2021: Mouton, A. 40 Jaar se veranderinge in bespuitingstegnologie: p. 88.
- SAFJ Oct/Nov 2021: Mouton, A. Bespuiting in boorde met drapeernette: p. 93.
- SAFJ Oct/Nov 2021: Mouton, A. Beskerm jou oes met effektiewe bespuiting: p. 98.
- SAFJ Oct/Nov 2021: Mouton, A. Hoe word dosisse bepaal: p. 101.
- SAFJ Oct/Nov 2021: Mouton, A. Tyd is geld – waarom optimale trekkerspoed tel: p. 102.
- SAFJ Oct/Nov 2021: Mouton, A. Berekende bespuiting: p. 105.
- Hortgro Technical Symposium Day 2 – 7 June 2022